01. You are deploying a containerized application to track user data. However, every time the container is re-created, user data is lost. What do you need to save this data?
a) Configuration Management
b) Persistent Storage
c) Dynamic Proxy
d) Elastic Compute
02. As an implementation engineer, you are testing your automation script that you wrote for deploying Cloud Volumes ONTAP for Azure. You want to verify that the ID that you use for the tenant ID field in the JSON body is correct.
In this scenario, where would you find this ID in the user interface (UI)?
a) Tenant ID in the Cloud Manager UI
b) Subscription ID in the Azure Portal
c) Workspace ID in the Cloud Manager UI
d) Tenant ID in the Azure portal
03. You have an on-premises AFF A400 system with SnapMirror replication to a Cloud Volumes ONTAP system.
You have a corruption on a source volume and you want to make the destination volume in Cloud Volumes ONTAP writable.
In this scenario, which action would you perform on the replication relationship in Cloud Manager?
d) reverse resync
You deployed a Cloud Volumes ONTAP HA pair, and NetApp Cloud Manager automatically provisioned load balancers as shown in the exhibit.
You are troubleshooting cross-region trafficand are asked to open a support ticket to enable global access on the load balancers.
In this scenario, which public cloud provider would you call to open the ticket?
c) Google Cloud
05. You are setting up a DevOps practice for your company. In this scenario, which three tools would you use?
06. Your customer has problems scaling their on-premises compute infrastructure for their Apache Spark clusters; costs are growing rapidly.
The customer wants to move their Spark applications to the cloud but is concerned about the difficulty of provisioning and managing their Spark clusters in the cloud and the associated compute costs for hosting their workloads.
Which product would satisfy their requirements?
a) NetApp Cloud Volumes ONTAP
b) NetApp ONTAP Al
c) NetApp Astra Control
d) Spot Wave by NetApp
07. What are two DevOps-related technologies that are used to accelerate processes?
a) Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
b) Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (Cl/CD)
c) Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
d) Business Process Modelling Ontology (BPMO)
08. You are instructed to move towards an infrastructure as code process. You need to be able to track changes to the files that you are using.
In this scenario, how would you satisfy the requirement?
a) Enable WORM configurations for each file.
b) Keep the files in a source-content versioning system.
c) Enable encryption for each file.
d) Keep the files in a block-storage device.
09. Your customer wants a hierarchical view of their Kubernetes clusters, as well as the utilization of pod and namespace objects running inside of the clusters.
In addition, they want to be notified when certain health or performance metrics are affecting the objects in the cluster, as well as their storage.
In this scenario, which product would satisfy the requirements?
a) Spot Elastigroup by NetApp
b) NetApp Trident
c) NetApp Cloud Insights
d) NetApp Cloud Manager
10. Which process refers to the automated release of new applications into production?
a) continuous integration
b) continuous feedback
c) continuous improvement
d) continuous deployment