01. A customer has a four-node SUN cluster configuration. Each node has two, dual-ported HBAs. What is the minimum number of igroups that need to be created to map a LUN to the cluster?
02. Which FC SAN topology provides the best performance and scalability?
c) full mesh
d) partial mesh
03. What should you do to verify FC connectivity between the host and the FC switch?
a) ping the FC switch Ethernet port from the host
b) check the FC switch for light on the FC port
c) check the FC switch for the WWPN of the host HBA
d) check the FC switch for the port type of the host port
04. A company has FC patch panels in their data center. They plan on using them to interconnect their storage controllers to the FC switches and the hosts using the storage. They have 62.5 micron cable between the patch panels.
Which cable should you use on the NetApp storage controller's Target Ports to make this a supported configuration?
a) long wave SFPs, 62.5 micron FC cable
b) short wave SFPs, 50 micron FC cable
c) short wave SFPs, 62.5 micron FC cable
d) long wave SFPs, 50 micron FC cable
Based on the diagram shown, what is the appropriate FC switch topology?
a) partial mesh
b) full mesh
d) partial cascade
06. A company has an assortment of operating systems in their environment. Which operating system is NOT currently supported by NetApp for their FC solutions?
a) Windows 2008 Server
b) Solaris 10
c) Windows NT
d) IBM AIX
07. NetApp supports multiple FC paths from the host to the NetApp storage controllers. In addition to using multiple FC switches, which other NetApp supported components should you use for this type of configuration?
a) multipathing host software, multiple storage controllers with multiple target ports each
b) HBA with driver and firmware, multiple storage controllers with multiple target ports each
c) HBA with driver and firmware, multipathing host software, multiple storage controllers with multiple initiator ports each
d) HBA with driver and firmware, multipathing host software, multiple storage controllers with multiple target ports each
08. A 100-GB thinly provisioned LUN is allocated to a Windows host. 100 GB of data is written into the LUN. The current capacity utilization on the disk array as well as the host is 100%. 50 GB of data is deleted from the LUN. Space reclaimer has NOT been run.
What is the current capacity utilization on both the host and the disk array?
a) 50% on the host, 100% on the disk array
b) 100% on the host, 50% on the disk array
c) 50% on the host, 50% on the disk array
d) 100% on the host, 100% on the disk array
09. What would you use to share a data LUN among multiple servers where each server has simultaneous write access?
a) host-based BootBIOS
b) host-based multipathing
c) host-based volume manager
d) host-based clustered file system
10. A 200-GB LUN is created in an empty 500-GB volume with the volume guarantee option set to Volume. LUN reservation is enabled and the fractional reserve is set to 100 and scheduled snapshots are disabled.
Directly after LUN creation, what is the maximum free space available in the volume?
a) 200 GB
b) 300 GB
c) 400 GB
d) 500 GB