Before you write the Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops (210-255) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These Cisco Certified Network Associate Cyber Ops (SECOPS) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your Cisco 210-255 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium Cisco 210-255 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your Cisco Implementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations (SECOPS) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
Cisco 210-255 (SECOPS) Sample Questions:
01. Which option allows a file to be extracted from a TCP stream within Wireshark?
a) File > Export Objects
b) Analyze> Extract
c) Tools > Export > TCP
d) View > Extract
02. From a security perspective, why is it important to employ a clock synchronization protocol on a network?
a) so that everyone knows the local time
b) to ensure employees adhere to work schedule
c) to construct an accurate timeline of events when responding to an incident
d) to guarantee that updates are pushed out according to schedule
03. Which component of the NIST SP800-61 r2 incident handling strategy reviews data?
b) detection and analysis
c) containment, eradication, and recovery
d) post-incident analysis
04. Which statement about threat actors is true?
a) They are any company assets that are threatened.
b) They are any assets that are threatened.
c) They are perpetrators of attacks.
d) They are victims of attacks.
05. Which regular expression matches "color" and "colour"?
06. Which data type is protected under the PCI compliance framework?
a) credit card type
b) primary account number
c) health conditions
d) provision of individual care
07. Which element is included in an incident response plan?
a) organization mission
b) junior analyst approval
c) day-to-day firefighting
d) siloed approach to communications
08. Which identifies both the source and destination location?
a) IP address
d) MAC address
09. Which two components are included in a 5-tuple?
a) port number
b) destination IP address
c) data packet
d) user name
e) host logs
10. Which type of analysis allows you to see how likely an exploit could affect your network?
Answer: a, b
Note: If you find any error in these Cisco Implementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations (SECOPS) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.