01. A Cisco UCS Director static IP pool policy requires which mandatory attribute?
a) VLAN ID
b) gateway IP address
c) static IP pool ranges
d) VXLAN ID
02. Which two statements are true regarding snapshot and snapshot limitations?
a) Resource limitations should be set up in Cisco Prime Service Catalog by user groups to prevent datastore exhaustion.
b) Powering off a VM in a vCenter will make a snapshot go faster.
c) A VM in a VDC can be accessed by any user regardless of permissions.
d) Users can create, revert, and delete snapshots in accordance with the end-user self-service policy by VDC.
03. You have been tasked with managing application containers. What occurs when you delete an application container?
a) All the VMs within the container will be configured to be in a resting configuration.
b) All the VMs within the container will be powered off.
c) All the VMs within the container will be deleted.
d) All the VMs and the database within the container will be deleted.
04. Which two statements are true regarding role-based access control in Prime Service Catalog?
a) IT admin uses the Cisco Prime Service Catalog as the primary interface to manage tenant life cycle and services.
b) Tenant admin in the private cloud is associated with tenant billing and cost model.
c) Development of stack designer for application deployment is not within the framework of RBAC.
d) IT admin manages infrastructure in the cloud and uses the Cisco Prime Service Catalog, Horizon, and Openstack templates as the primary interface.
05. Which two types of catalogs can be exposed in Cisco Prime Service Catalog?
a) Cisco UCS Director catalogs
b) hybrid cloud catalogs
c) Advanced Cisco UCS Director catalogs
d) computing catalogs
e) enterprise catalogs
06. In Cisco VACS, a three-tier container connects to external networks using which technology?
a) static routes only
b) static routes or a routing protocol such as EIGRP
c) VXLAN gateway
07. Which two statements are true regarding port-profiles and the Cisco Intercloud Fabric virtual machine?
a) All port profiles required for creating the Cisco Intercloud Network Policies must be created using Intercloud Fabric.
b) Trunk ports are supported in the cloud virtual machines.
c) All port profiles required for deploying a virtual machine must be created using the Cisco Intercloud Fabric.
d) Trunk ports are supported in virtual machines that will be migrated to the cloud.
08. Where do you create a Custom Approval Task in Cisco UCS Director?
a) Policies > Orchestration > Customer Approval Tasks
b) Policies > VDC > Customer Approval Tasks
c) System > Orchestration > Customer Approval Tasks
d) System > VDC > Customer Approval Tasks
09. VXLAN can be leveraged with which protocol for intercloud fabric connectivity?
10. What is the order of the communication path in a typical three-tier application?