Before you write the Juniper JNCIP Cloud (JN0-611) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These Juniper Networks Certified Professional Cloud (JNCIP-Cloud) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your Juniper JN0-611 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium Juniper JN0-611 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your Juniper Cloud, Professional (JNCIP-Cloud) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
Juniper JN0-611 (JNCIP-Cloud) Sample Questions:
01. Contrail Virtual Network corresponds to which entity in VMware vCenter?
a) distributed virtual switch
b) standard virtual switch
c) distributed port group
d) standard port group
02. Which two data formats can be used to create Kubernetes objects?
03. The contrail-openshift-deployer tool, used to provision Red Hat OpenShift with Contrial, is based on which language?
04. What are two methods to automate the creation of service chains using Contrail Enterprise Multicloud?
a) Heat templates
b) Chef cookbooks
c) Ansible playbooks
d) Puppet manifests
05. Which is an example of a cloud?
a) A data center that uses virtualization to launch corporate resources.
b) A service provider that offering a wide variety of transport services.
c) A pool of configurable computing resources available through a user portal.
d) A data center with extra rack space for customers equipment.
06. Which two tunnel types could be used when Contrail is used as a fabric management and SDN overlay for a data center infrastructure?
d) MPLS over UDP
07. In a vCenter-Contrail integration scenario, which software component is responsible for automatic deployment of Contrail virtual machines on ESXi hosts?
a) ESX Agent Manager
b) Contrail vCenter Manager
c) Router agent
d) Docker Engine
08. You have been asked to implement a Central Routing design in your EVPN/VXLAN network. Where does the layer 3 traffic normally be routed in this design?
a) Layer 3 traffic is routed at the Leaf only.
b) Layer 3 traffic is routed at the Spine only.
c) Layer3 traffic is routed at the Spine or at a border-leaf.
d) Layer 3 traffic is routed on all Spines and Leafs.
09. While integrating a VMware cluster running Contrail, an application owner has concerns about workload microsegmentation. How would you respond to the customer's concerns?
a) Show how Contrail's default network policy will prevent inter-VM traffic.
b) Show how a route-policy in Contrail will prevent intra-subnet communication.
c) Show how Contrail's distributed stateful firewall rules will block VM communication.
d) Show how a unique vSwitch VLAN will be allocated to each VM interface.
10. What is a core component of a Microsoft Azure environment?
a) a resource group
b) a VPC
c) an EC2 instance
d) a vRouter
Answer: c, d
Answer: a, c
Answer: b, d
Note: If you find any error in these Juniper Cloud, Professional (JNCIP-Cloud) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on email@example.com.