Before you write the NetApp NCIE SAN E-Series (NS0-515) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer - SAN E-Series (NCIE SAN Specialist E-Series) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your NetApp NS0-515 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium NetApp NS0-515 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your NetApp Implementation Engineer SAN Specialist E-Series (NCIE) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
NetApp NS0-515 (NCIE SAN Specialist E-Series) Sample Questions:
01. A d-stripe within a disk pool is always the equivalent of _______.
(Choose the best answer.)
a) 9+1 RAID 3
b) 9+1 RAID 5
c) 8+2 RAID 6
d) 5+5 RAID 10
e) 10+0 RAID 0
02. In-band communication occurs between which entities?
a) The management host and the Ethernet management ports
b) The ESM and the I/O host
c) One of the data I/O host's Ethernet port 1 and the expansion shelves
d) One of the data I/O hosts and the controllers
03. How many 32 Gb ports are on one FC host interface card (HIC) on the NetApp E2800, EF280, E5700, and EF570 systems?
04. What would an E-Series system customer use to determine when a specific volume was deleted?
a) Event Log
b) Storage Array Profile
c) Online Help
d) Recovery Guru
05. You are troubleshooting a customer issue on their E-Series system. You need information on the volume configuration of the customer's system.
In this scenario, which log would you download to get the required information?
a) Trace Buffers
b) Support Data
c) Health Image
d) IO Path Statistics
06. Which expansion shelf and E-Series model pairing is correct?
a) DE5600 and E2724
b) DE5600 and E5612
c) DE5600 and E2712
d) DE5600 and E5660
07. During normal operation, a failure was detected on an E-Series hardware component. You want to determine the location of the failed component and understand the potential recovery actions.
In this scenario, which tool would you use to accomplish this task?
a) performance monitor
b) unreadable sectors log
c) Recovery Guru
d) Host Mappings tab
08. In SANtricity System Manager, the Recovery Guru reports a loss of paths to an iSCSI host. In this scenario, which tool would you use to troubleshoot this issue?
c) Device Manager
09. What does a lit blue SAA LED indicate?
a) Power is turned on to the component.
b) The component is functioning normally.
c) The component has failed.
d) It is safe to remove the component.
10. How many paths provide optimal redundancy from a host through a switched topology to a storage system?
Note: If you find any error in these NetApp Implementation Engineer SAN Specialist E-Series (NCIE SAN Specialist E-Series) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.