Before you write the NetApp NCSA-HC (NS0-146) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These NetApp Certified Storage Associate - Hybrid Cloud (Storage Associate - HC) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your NetApp NS0-146 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium NetApp NS0-146 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your NetApp Storage Associate Hybrid Cloud (Storage Associate - HC) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
NetApp NS0-146 (Storage Associate - HC) Sample Questions:
01. Which function does the epsilon flag have in a cluster?
a) The epsilon flag provides and acts as the quorum master.
b) The epsilon flag provides disaster recovery capability.
c) The epsilon flag provides tie-breaking if a node fails.
d) The epsilon flag provides redundancy of write requests.
02. What maintains a history of connection activities in SMB?
a) the application
b) the domain controller
c) the server only
d) the client and the server
03. Which statement is true of an SVM?
a) An SVM can have multiple volumes.
b) An SVM lives on one aggregate in a cluster.
c) An SVM lives on one node in a cluster.
d) An SVM is a physical partition of a cluster.
04. What is an advantage of server virtualization from a maintenance perspective?
a) Virtual machines that are powered on but not being accessed, use no CPU or memory resources.
b) Hosts can be upgraded or replaced non-disruptively to the virtual machines running on the hosts.
c) Hosts can be powered off with no effect to the virtual machines running on the hosts.
d) Virtual machines can be non-disruptively relocated to more powerful platforms, if required.
05. Which flash deployment is ideal for environments that need extreme database performance?
a) server cache
b) all-flash array
c) hybrid array
d) traditional storage
06. What is server virtualization?
a) Server virtualization is the simulation of an operating system on physical hardware to deliver higher IT utilization and flexibility.
b) Server virtualization is the clustering of multiple servers as a logical entity to deliver higher IT utilization and flexibility.
c) Server virtualization is the emulation of physical hardware to deliver higher IT utilization and flexibility.
d) Server virtualization is an abstraction layer that decouples the physical hardware from the operating system to deliver higher IT utilization and flexibility.
07. Which Microsoft file-sharing protocol enables networked computers to share files?
08. Your manager hands you an HBA adapter card for your ONTAP storage controller and tells you to install and configure the card. In this scenario which protocol would you use for this task?
09. In SAN, how does a LUN appear to a host operating system?
a) as a local hard disk
b) as a database
c) as a removable disk
d) as a NAS share point
10. Which NetApp technology optimizes a virtualized infrastructure?
Note: If you find any error in these NetApp Storage Associate Hybrid Cloud (Storage Associate - HC) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.