Before you write the Cisco CCNA Collaboration (210-060) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These Cisco Certified Network Associate Collaboration (CICD) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your Cisco 210-060 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium Cisco 210-060 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your Cisco Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
Cisco 210-060 (CICD) Sample Questions:
01. Which two of the following are not main characteristics of Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express?
a) file transfer
c) IP telephony
d) Tcl scripts
02. What are two ways in which an administrator can check the software and hardware status in Cisco Unified Communications Manager?
a) Cisco Unified Operating System web pages
b) Cisco Unified Serviceability web pages
d) Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administrator web pages
03. In Cisco Unified Communications Manager, which name is used to describe the configuration element that contains a list of accessible partitions?
a) partition lists
b) route group
c) calling search space
d) class of service list
04. Which three of the following are not configuration elements that are relevant for Cisco Extension Mobility configuration?
c) end user
d) device security profile
e) device pool
f) device profile
g) phone service
05. Which ephone-dn command generates a local directory entry in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express?
d) directory entry
06. Which role is configured by default for end users?
a) Mailbox Access Delegate Account
b) Remote Administrator
c) Help Desk Administrator
07. How can an end user be defined as a manager in the CAR tool?
a) Configure the Manager ID field in end user configuration.
b) Add the end user to the Standard CCM Manager group.
c) Check the Manager check box in the LDAP directory.
d) Enable an end user as a manager in the CAR tool.
08. Which of the following time slots are used for T1 and E1 signaling when using CCS connections?
a) Time slot 1
b) Time slot 16
c) Time slot 17
d) Time slot 23
e) Time slot 24
09. How does a device attached to a Cisco IP phone send data to the switch?
a) As tagged (using the voice VLAN)
b) As untagged
c) As tagged (using the data VLAN)
d) As tagged (using the CoS value)
10. Which of the following terms are associated with a VLAN?
a) IP subnet
b) Port security
c) Broadcast domain
d) Collision domain
Answer: a, b
Answer: a, c
Answer: a, d, f
Answer: c, e
Answer: a, c
Note: If you find any error in these Cisco Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.