Before you write the Cisco CCNP Data Center (300-175) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These Cisco Certified Network Professional Data Center (DCUCI) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your Cisco 300-175 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium Cisco 300-175 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your Cisco Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
Cisco 300-175 (DCUCI) Sample Questions:
01. Which UCS Series offers disaggregation of computing from other components?
a) Cisco UCS B-Series
b) Cisco UCS C-Series
c) Cisco UCS M-Series
d) Cisco standalone server series
02. What helps you collect users security information and activity log?
d) Authentication domains
03. Which software bundle includes the Cisco UCS Manager software?
a) Cisco UCS Infrastructure Software Bundle
b) Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Server Software Bundle
c) Cisco UCS C-Series Rack-Mount UCS-Managed Server Software Bundle
d) Cisco UCS M-Series Modular Server Software Bundle
04. What does locale define within Cisco UCS RBAC?
a) Organizations or domain that user can access
b) The features that user can access
c) A root organization
d) Retention policy for passwords
05. Which three applications are UCS M-Series targeted at?
a) storage-intense applications
b) cloud-scale computing
d) VDI applications
e) network-intense applications
f) online gaming
06. Which three software versions are available for components in Cisco UCS?
a) running version
b) backup version
c) restore version
d) active version
e) high-availability version
f) startup version
07. What is the best description of iSCSI multipathing in the active/active mode?
a) The server aggregates two or more links to one virtual link and forwards the iSCSI traffic over that virtual link.
b) The server uses two separate NICs for the iSCSI traffic, but only one is active at the same time.
c) The server uses two separate NICs for the iSCSI traffic, and both NICs are active at the same time.
d) The server uses one NIC for the iSCSI traffic, but the server finds two or more paths to the target.
08. Which components are not shared across multiple compute nodes in Cisco UCS M-Series?
b) hard drives
09. Which iSCSI name format is used in the following iSCSI name: 2015-09.com.example.storage:host1?
10. How many Cisco UCS domains can you manage with Cisco UCS Central?
a) up to 20
b) up to 1000
c) up to 10000
d) up to 6000
Answer: b, c, f
Answer: a, b, f
Answer: a, d
Note: If you find any error in these Cisco Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on email@example.com.