Before you write the Cisco CCNP Security (300-206) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (SENSS) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your Cisco 300-206 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium Cisco 300-206 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your Cisco Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
Cisco 300-206 (SENSS) Sample Questions:
01. Which is true regarding Cisco Secure-X architecture?
a) It is a design guide for security deployment
b) It is based upon an appliance based approach to network security
c) It is a context aware access solution
d) It is a network based solution that is context aware
02. When authenticating users when implementing the Cisco IOS Zone-Based Policy Firewall, which three methods are used by the authentication proxy feature to perform inline authentication of users traversing the firewall?
03. Which type of firewall best provides a rich set of application layer inspection capabilities?
a) C3PL based
b) MPF based
c) Cisco IOS router
d) Cisco ASA
04. Which two are true regarding the Cisco IOS Zone-Based Policy Firewall configuration?
a) Inside and Outside zones are created by default when enable ZBPF feature set
b) Communication of interfaces in the same zone is allowed by default
c) By default, communication is not allowed between zones
d) A single zone pair automatically defines rules to allow bi-directional communication
e) All zones can communicate with the router’s Self Zone
05. Which IOS command displays all configured static NAT or PAT translations?
a) Show run | ip nat
b) Show ip nat translations verbose
c) Show ip nat translations
d) Show ip nat statistics
06. Which feature does the Cisco ASA Identity Firewall provide?
a) Granular access control based on a user’s identity
b) Access control based on the user’s source IP address
c) Access control based on interactive username/password credentials
d) Access control via stand-alone Active Directory integration
07. Which three are benefits of implementing Network Time Protocol (NTP)?
a) Logging correlation
b) To set router or switch device time
c) To set network devices as Stratum 0 devices
d) Certificate validation
e) SSO authentication
08. Which two are common AAA protocols for used when configuring a Cisco network device for management access?
09. Which network device plane is responsible for traffic forwarding functions?
a) Data Plane
b) Control Plane
c) Management Plane
d) Routing Plane
10. Which type of NAT allows for different translations based on the destination IP address?
a) Static NAT
b) Dynamic NAT
c) Hide NAT
d) Policy based NAT
Answer: a, b, d
Answer: b, d
Answer: a, d, e
Answer: d, f
Note: If you find any error in these Cisco Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on email@example.com.