01. A downstream packet that contains a DSCP value arrives at the WLC Ethernet interface from the wired source network. The WLC is configured for QoS WLAN 802.1p mapping.
How does the WLC treat the CAPWAP QoS marking when leaving the controller interface for the respective AP and final wireless client destination?
a) No outer CAPWAP or inner QoS tagging is applied.
b) The outer CAPWAP CoS is marked and capped and the inner DSCP maintains the original marking.
c) No outer CAPWAP QoS tag is applied, but the original DSCP is maintained inside CAPWAP.
d) The outer CAPWAP DHCP is marked and capped without any inner DSCP value.
02. After the completion of a site survey with Ekahau Site Survey tool, using the default color palette, it is noted that multiple areas are shown as white on the heat map when viewing 5 GHz signal strength data. What does this indicate about the signal strength?
a) The area is below the minimum threshold configured on the tool.
b) The area is below the detectable level and indicates no RF signal.
c) The area is below -100 dBm at coverage cell edge.
d) The area is below -67 dBm at coverage cell edge.
03. The AP has been configured property for a VoWLAN survey The RF environment contains a noise of -87 to -90 dBm. What is the target value for the cell edge reading?
a) -62 dBm
b) -67 dBm
c) -60 dBm
d) -70 dBm
04. An engineer is determining the signal levels for the wireless cells. Which signal-to-noise ratio is an optimal configuration to achieve?
a) minimum SNR of -33 dBm
b) minimum SNR of -25 dBm
c) minimum SNR of 25 dB
d) minimum SNR of 33 dB
05. An engineer is planning for a 24 Mbps data rate for a new installation. What is the coverage area from the AP if the environment and other factors are not taken into consideration?
a) 225 feet
b) 80 feet
c) 150 feet
d) 100 feet
06. Which list of characteristics must all controllers in a mobility group have in common based on best practices?
a) mobility group name, version of controller code, Control and Provisioning of Wireless Access Points mode, ACLs, and WLANs (SSIDs)
b) mobility domain name, version of controller code, and Control and Provisioning of Wireless Access Pointsmode
c) mobility domain name, version of controller code, Control and Provisioning of Wireless Access Pointsmode, ACLs, and WLANs (SSIDs)
d) mobility group name, version of controller code, and Control and Provisioning of Wireless Access Pointsmode
07. An engineer is tuning RRM parameters to improve client connectivity. Which channel band results in the best 802.11n client compatibility?
08. A cabling contractor is working at a customer facility. The contractor is asking what rating of cable should be installed in return-air areas. Which information can be referenced to provide the contractor the requested information?
a) OSHA Codes
b) BICSI TDDM
c) NEC Ratings
d) IEEE Standards
09. What is a common cause for signal attenuation?
a) Cinder block wall
b) Office window
c) Metal door
d) Glass wall
10. A customer has dual-band devices that they want to use 40 MHz channels. If the customer is using Cisco 3600 Series access points with a 5508 controller. Which setting assists with this change?
a) Enable aggressive load balancing.
b) Disable lower data rates on 802 .11G GHz radios.
c) Disable overlapping 802.11G channels.
d) Enable band select globally.