Before you write the Cisco CCNP Wireless (300-375) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These Cisco Certified Network Professional Wireless (WISECURE) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your Cisco 300-375 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium Cisco 300-375 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your Cisco Securing Wireless Enterprise Networks (WISECURE) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
Cisco 300-375 (WISECURE) Sample Questions:
01. Which option describes the purpose of configuring switch peer groups?
a) enforces RF profiles
b) enables location services
c) restricts roaming traffic to certain switches
d) allows template based configuration changes
02. On which two ports does the RADIUS server maintain a database and listen for incoming authentication and accounting requests?
a) UDP 1900
b) UDP port 1812
c) TCP port 1812
d) TCP port 1813
e) UDP port 1813
03. A customer is concerned about DOS attacks from a neighboring facility. Which feature can be enabled to help alleviate these concerns and mitigate DOS attacks on a WLAN?
b) peer-to-peer blocking
c) Cisco Centralized Key Management
d) split tunnel
04. Which two 802.11 methods can be configured to protect card holder data?
05. An engineer is configuring a new mobility anchor for a WLAN on the CLI with the config wlan mobility anchor add 3 10.10.10.10 command, but the command is failing. Which two conditions must be met to be able to enter this command?
a) The anchor controller IP address must be within the management interface subnet.
b) The anchor controller must be in the same mobility group.
c) The WLAN must be enabled.
d) The mobility group keepalive must be configured.
e) The indicated WLAN ID must be present on the controller.
06. Which three commands are part of the requirements on Cisco Catalyst 3850 series Switch with Cisco IOX XE to create a RADIUS authentication server group?
a) authentication dot1x default local
b) aaa session-idcommon
c) dot1x system-auth-control
d) aaa new-model
e) local-auth wcm_eap_prof
f) security dot1x
07. An engineer must enable EAP on a new WLAN and is ensuring that the necessary components are available. Which component uses EAP and 802.1x to pass user authentication to the authenticator?
b) AAA server
08. Which command is an SNMPv3-specific command that an engineer can use only in Cisco IOS XE?
a) snmp-server user remoteuser1 group1 remote 10.12.8.4
b) snmp-server host 172.16.1.33 public
c) snmp-server community comaccess ro 4
d) snmp-server enable traps wireless
09. How many mobility peers can a Cisco Catalyst 3850-MC node have?
10. A Cisco WLC has been added to the network and Cisco ISE as a network device, but authentication is failing. Which configuration within the network device configuration should be verified?
a) device ID
b) shared secret
c) SNMP RO community
d) device interface credentials
Answer: b, e
Answer: c, e
Answer: a, b
Answer: b, c, d
Note: If you find any error in these Cisco Securing Wireless Enterprise Networks (WISECURE) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on email@example.com.