Before you write the Cisco Network Programmability (300-550) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These Cisco Network Programmability Design and Implementation Specialist (NPDESI) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your Cisco 300-550 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium Cisco 300-550 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your Cisco Designing and Implementing Cisco Network Programmability (NPDESI) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
Cisco 300-550 (NPDESI) Sample Questions:
01. Which two protocols are examples of southbound APis?
02. Management protocols like NETCONF access network elements on well-known ports. Which design practice hardens a network device implementation?
a) Specify the source interface for SSH.
b) Limit access to port 830, well-known clients, and SSH VTY.
c) Enable CoPP.
d) Configure ip http secure-server.
03. You are developing a YANG data model to represent the functionality of a new network application. Which two YANG statements do you use to organize the model into a hierarchy?
04. Which concept should you use when trying to improve a frequently repealed and predictable manual process?
b) lifecycle management
05. How are authentication credentials sent in a Cisco APIC REST API authorization request?
a) by using OAuth
b) in a token in the header
c) by using Basic Auth
d) in JSON in the payload
06. Which authentication method can be used to access the ACI APIC controller?
a) REST API using HTTP and header-based authentication
b) REST API using HTTPS and JSON-formatted username/password payload
c) SOAP API using header-based authentication
d) SOAP API using SSL and header-based authentication
07. RESTCONF supports which two resources?
08. What is the best way to specify the location of Python within a script?
a) #!/usr/bin/env bash
b) #!/usr/bin/env python
c) #!/usr/loca 1/bin/python
09. A web service returns a JSON object to your Python script. What is the most logical object in which to store the JSON response?
a) an integer
b) a dictionary
c) a tuple
d) a string
e) a list
10. Which two data representation formats are used in RESTCONF?
Answer: c, f
Answer: b, e
Answer: a, b
Answer: a, b
Note: If you find any error in these Cisco Designing and Implementing Cisco Network Programmability (NPDESI) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.