01. A company is collecting data from several thousand machines globally. Which software component in the overall architecture is the next destination of the dataflow after the data has been gathered and normalized on the edge data software?
a) relational database: MySQL
b) historian database: influxDB
c) message broker: Apache Kafka
d) dashboard: Node.js web app
02. Which two states are applications expected to be seen in when they are managed on Cisco IOx?
03. How does the Cisco router (IR) and switch (IE) portfolio support edge data services?
a) Edge data services can be run and managed as containers using Cisco IOx.
b) Edge data services can run only in virtual machines on a separate compute layer.
c) Edge data services are aliases for IR/IE configuration services.
d) Edge data services run as separate instances only on virtual machines.
04. The environment for an Industrial IoT project in a large open pit mine is being scoped. The location has a large amount of dust and the device will be exposed to less than 1 meter of water temporarily.
When the edge device is being chosen, which Ingress protection rating must be used?
05. In a secure software development lifecycle process, what must be created as soon as the architecture is in place?
a) integration plan
b) test plan
c) functional specification document
d) threat modeling
06. What are two functionalities of edge data services?
a) creating a machine learning data model
b) supporting many interfaces and APIs
c) applying advanced data analytics
d) filtering, normalizing and aggregating data
e) saving data for a prolonged time period
07. After an application is deployed, potential issues arise around connectivity. As part of the troubleshooting process, the IP address must be determined to ensure end-to-end communication.
Which method provides the required details using the Cisco IOx CLI?
a) ioxclient application status <iox_application>
b) ioxclient application metrics <iox_application>
c) ioxclient application getconfig <iox_application>
d) ioxclient application info <iox_application>
08. When an RS232 device is connected to a Cisco IR829 router, the data collected is not being parsed correctly by the edge application. Which two steps should be taken to troubleshoot the issue?
a) SSH access on the Cisco IR829 router must be enabled for IOx Guest OS.
b) Communication mode must be set to half duplex over serial connection.
c) Serial cable length should not exceed 1.5 meters.
d) Ensure that communication parameters like baud rate and parity are set correctly.
e) Set the cable connections based on the PIN layout from the sensor vendor.
09. Mosquitto was installed correctly on the Cisco IR829 router as a Cisco IOx application. When the sensor is connected to the broker on the Cisco IR829 router with the default port, the connection is refused (Error Code 5).
Which action should be done to resolve the issue?
a) Insert in the IOS config: ip nat inside source static tcp 1883 interface GigabitEthernet0 1883
b) Insert in the package_config.ini file under section ports: tcp: ["8883"]
c) Use the correct username and password.
d) Insert in the package.yaml file under section ports: tcp: ["1883"]
10. Where are edge data services typically instantiated?
a) at the edge of network
b) in the cloud
c) in the data center
d) in a private cloud