01. Which two statements about VXLAN are true?
a) VXLAN overcomes the 802.1Q virtual LAN address space limitation.
b) VXLAN is an encapsulation method used to create a Layer 3 overlay network
c) VXLAN uses the Spanning Tree Protocol for loop prevention.
d) VXLAN is a Cisco proprietary standard.
e) VXLAN can be used to enforce Layer 2 isolation in a multitenant infrastructure.
02. Your customer needs the list of all the guest client that connected to Wi-Fi successfully but have not yet authenticated. The customer decides to create an advanced filter in Cisco Pounder monitor >client and user which two conditions should be included in the filter?
a) PEM state =WebauthReqD
b) On Network= Yes
c) Status =Associated
d) Type =Lightweight client
03. Which key is derived on the client supplicant and the authentication server as a result of the 802.1x/EAP authentication phase?
a) Group Temporal Key
b) Pairwise Transient Key
c) Master Session Key
d) Pairwise Master Key
04. In a Cisco ACI environment, which option best describes "contracts"?
a) a set of interaction rules between endpoint groups
b) a Layer 3 forwarding domain
c) to determine endpoint group membership status
d) named groups of related endpoints
05. Which two impact dose TSPEC admission controlhave as it relates to 802.11e clients?
a) Enforce airtime entitlement for wireless voice applications.
b) Ensure that call quality dose not degrade for existing VoWLAN calls.
c) Deny client access to the WLAN that do not meet the standard.
d) Allow access only for VoWLAN traffic when interference is detected.
06. RX-SOP is configured for SGHz radio with value set as "High Threshold". Which two clients will associate to the AP?
a) client with RSSI-75 dBm
b) client with RSSI-79 d8m
c) client with RSSI-77 dBm
d) client with RSSI-73 dBm
07. Which option is a layer 1 cllient exclusion policy solution?
a) Excessive 802.1x authentication failures
b) VPN passthrough
c) Web policy (web passthrough)
d) Static WEP
e) WPA2 (AES-CCMP)
08. After going through the DCF process, what further process does the client go through to reserve a medium?
a) No process, it can begin transmitting immediately
b) Send a REQ, receive an ACK, send frames
c) Send an RTS and SIFS, receive a CTS and SIFS, then send frames
d) Send a CTS and SIFS, receive an RTS and SIFS, then send frames
09. Which two statements are true with regards to RRM?
a) RRM neighbor messages are sent at the lowest mandatory speed.
b) RRM neighbor messages are sent on channel 1.
c) RRM neighbor messages are sent at minimum power.
d) RRM neighbor messages are sent over the air.
e) RRM neighbor messages are sent every 120 sec by default.
10. How does the Cisco Location Appliance locate a client or rogue access point?
a) Use Triangulation
b) Use Time Difference of Arrival
c) Use closest access point method
d) Use RF fingerprinting