01. Which option describes when a call type is assigned to a call in the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise system?
a) when the call is routed to an agent
b) when the call is first post-routed from Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal
c) when the call terminates and data is written to the Cisco TCD table
d) when a call-routing script hits the first Queue to Skill Group node
02. How does the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise solution encrypt the logger database?
03. Which two statements about Cisco Unified Mobile Agents are true?
a) An additional voice gateway is required for Silent Monitoring.
b) They extend and connect.
c) They perform call control features (example: Hold/Conference/Transfer) only from the agent desktop.
d) They are limited only to PSTN phones and mobile phone; IP phones are not supported.
04. In a Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise deployment, which two options are the roles of the Administration & Data Servers?
a) administration server
b) real-time data server
c) analytical server
d) recording server
e) static server
f) performance server
05. Which attribute can be created in Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Precision Routing?
a) Boolean or proficiency
b) string or integer
c) Boolean or integer
d) proficiency or array
06. You deploy Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise on a Cisco UCS C-Series Server and Unified Contact Center Enterprise is split over WAN with a dedicated WAN circuit for United CCE private traffic. Which two statements about QoS are true?
a) You disable QoS because it is not needed, and the Cisco UCS C-Series Server includes multiple NICs and dedicated NICs for certain VM traffic environment.
b) You enable QoS for United CCE on Cisco UCS C-Series VMware-based environment.
c) You disable QoS for United CCE on Cisco UCS B-Series VMware-based environment.
d) You enable QoS for United CCE on Cisco UCS B-Series VMware-based environment.
e) You enable QoS only for United CCE on third-party spec-based, VMware-based environment.
07. Which three features does Cisco Finesse provide as an out-of-the-box agent desktop?
a) basic call control (answer, hold, retrieve, end, and make call)
b) advanced call control (consultation, transfer after consult, conference after consult)
c) agent historical reports
d) ready and login reason codes
e) phonebooks and workflows
f) desktop for third-party ACD
08. In the congestion control feature of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise, which four options handle the calls that are to be throttled?
a) Treat the call with Dialed Number Default Label.
b) Queue the call and play a message, then release the call.
c) Treat the call with System Default Label.
d) Terminate the call with a Dialog Fail or RouteEnd.
e) Transfer calls to an available IVR port.
f) Send a Release Message to the routing client.
g) Offer Courtesy Callback to the caller, then terminate the call.
h) Transfer the call to the Cisco Unified Communications Manager hunt group.
09. Which two options are the maximum number of concurrent reports supported with the Packaged CCE Data Server Release 10.5?
a) 100 concurrent Real-time reports
b) 400 concurrent Real-time reports
c) 800 concurrent Real-time reports
d) 50 concurrent Historical reports
e) 100 concurrent Historical reports
f) 200 concurrent Historical reports
10. A Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise solution is designed with geographic redundancy for the central controllers (with separate call routers and loggers).
If Call Router Side A has device majority and its Ethernet private network NIC fails, which two events occur?
a) The Call Router Side B stays active, while the Call Router Side A goes idle.
b) The Call Router Side A stays active, while Call Router Side B goes idle.
c) There is no ability to make ICM configuration changes.
d) Both sides go out of service for small period of time, Call Router Side A goes active, and Call Router Side B goes idle.
e) The system operates as it did prior to failure.