01. Which three statements about Multi Line Agent mode in a Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise deployment are true?
a) It monitors and reports calls on all lines on the phone.
b) Allows Unified CCE to support Join Across Line and Direct Transfer Across Line features on the phone.
c) It monitors and reports of calls on only one line on the phone.
d) It requires a busy trigger of 2 (call waiting), although calls cannot be forwarded to other extensions on the phone when busy.
e) It requires a maximum of two call appearances.
f) Shared lines are supported on ACD lines but not on non-ACD lines.
g) Call Park is supported on ACD and non-ACD lines
02. You have deployed a VXML application named MyVXMLApp. Which variable name must be passed using one of the user.microapp.ToExtVXML ECC variables?
03. Which option describes what a value "0" for Maximum Callbacks Per Calling Number represents for Courtesy Callback?
a) No Courtesy Callbacks are allowed.
b) Callbacks have been temporarily suspended for dialed number
c) Any number of callbacks are allowed.
d) Courtesy Callbacks start when "0" calls are in the queue.
04. In the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise solution, what is affected when utilizing significant digits?
a) which VXML gateway the call is placed in
b) determines how many digits of the dialed number are significant
c) external phone number CallerID
d) agent ACD extension length
05. Which two statements about when you install/deploy Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise VMs on VMware ESXi hosts are true?
a) You can enable hyper-threading at the hypervisor level.
b) You cannot enable hyper-threading, but you can over-subscribe the vCPU and vRAM.
c) You can enable hyper-threading at the Guest OS level.
d) You can enable hyper-threading at the hypervisor level, but you cannot over-subscribe the vCPU and vRAM.
e) You cannot enable hyper-threading at the hypervisor level.
06. The current operating status for multiple devices is displayed in the Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal OAMP Control Center tab within the Operations Console web page.
Which three devices show an operating status?
a) Cisco Unified Communications Manager
b) Cisco Unified CVP reporting server
c) SIP proxy server
d) Cisco Unified CVP call server
e) Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise server
f) VXML gateway
g) Cisco Unified CVP VXML server
07. Which option describes the steps to configure a non-global Not Ready code for a Cisco Unified ICM team using Contact Center Enterprise solution with Cisco Finesse?
a) Add Not Ready reason code in Cisco Finesse (uncheck "Global?" check box), add reason code to team.
b) Add team in ICM, add Not Ready reason code in Cisco Finesse (uncheck "Global?" check box), add reason code to team in Cisco Finesse.
c) Add team in ICM, add Not Ready reason code in Cisco Finesse, add reason code to team in Cisco Finesse.
d) Add team in ICM, add Not Ready reason code in ICM, add reason code to team in Cisco Finesse.
08. Which list of scripting objects is valid in a Consider If formula for Precision Queue?
a) Call, Attribute, SkillGroup, Call Type
b) Call, PQ, SkillGroup, Call Type
c) Call Type, PQ, Attribute, Call
d) Call, Call Type, Proficiency, SkillGroup
09. In the Cisco Contact Center Enterprise solution, which process is responsible for peer-to-peer synchronization?
10. Which statement about administrative scripts in the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise solution is true?
a) Administrative scripts can run more than one time per second.
b) Administrative scripts must be associated with a call type.
c) Administrative scripts can use a DB Lookup node.
d) Administrative scripts can use an ICM Gateway node.