Before you write the Cisco CCNA Service Provider (640-875) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These Cisco Certified Network Associate Service Provider (SPNGN1) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your Cisco 640-875 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium Cisco 640-875 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your Cisco Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks Part 1 (SPNGN1) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
Cisco 640-875 (SPNGN1) Sample Questions:
01. Which command is used to display information about the SPAN sessions?
a) show session monitor
b) show session
c) show span session
d) show monitor session
02. An alert group is a predefined subset of alerts or events that Call Home detects and reports to one or more destinations. Which are supported alert groups?
f) Control plane
03. What are two main L2TP components?
04. SONET/SDH technology is what kind of technology?
05. What are three characteristics of Ethernet 802.3?
a) based on the CSMA/CD process
b) is a standard that has been replaced by Ethernet II
c) specifies the physical layer (Layer 1)
d) developed in the mid-1970s
e) specifies the MAC portion of the data link layer (Layer 2)
f) also referred to as thick Ethernet
06. If a route for a network is in holddown and an update arrives from a neighboring router with the same metric as was originally recorded for the network, what does the router do?
a) ignores the update
b) increments the hold-down timer
c) marks the network as “accessible” and removes the hold-down timer
d) marks the network as “accessible” but keeps the hold-down timer on
07. Where are sequence numbers and acknowledgment numbers found?
a) UDP header
b) TCP header
c) initial sequence number
d) application layer
08. At which layer does de-encapsulation first occur?
b) data link
09. Which of the following is a Cisco IOS command that is the most useful when troubleshooting port access issues?
a) show controller
b) show run
c) show interface
d) show counters
10. What does the ip nat inside source static command do?
a) selects the inside static interface
b) marks the interface as connected to the outside
c) creates a pool of global addresses that can be allocated as needed
d) establishes permanent translation between an inside local address and an inside global address.
Answer: b, c, d
Answer: a, b
Answer: a, d, e
Note: If you find any error in these Cisco Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks Part 1 (SPNGN1) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.