Before you write the Cisco CCNP Service Provider (642-889) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These Cisco Certified Network Professional Service Provider (SPEDGE) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your Cisco 642-889 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium Cisco 642-889 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your Cisco Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Edge Network Services (SPEDGE) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
Cisco 642-889 (SPEDGE) Sample Questions:
01. What are the advantages of VPNs?
a) Cost savings
c) Improved security
02. Which protocol would a PE router use to support an existing Internet routing scheme?
c) BGP IPv4
d) BGP VPNv4
03. Peer-to-Peer VPN technology is?
b) GET VPN
04. Which protocol is used to transport customer routes directly between PE routers?
05. In which two ways do MPLS VPNs support overlapping customer address spaces?
a) By implementing unique RDs for each customer
b) By implementing unique RTs for each customer
c) By implementing different LSPs for each customer
d) By implementing virtual routing spaces for each customer
06. Why do MPLS VPNs implement route targets?
a) To identify different customer VPNs
b) To allow a site to participate on more than one VPN
c) To convert a customer address to an MP-BGP address
d) To convert a nonunique IP address into a unique VPNv4 address
07. Layer 2 overlay VPN technologies are?
a) Frame relay
c) SSL VPN
08. What is the effect of an MPLS VPN on CE routers?
a) The CE routers must support BGP.
b) The CE routers must run a link-state protocol.
c) The CE routers can run any standard IP routing protocol.
d) The IGP of the CE routers must be upgraded to a VPN-aware IGP.
09. How can P routers forward VPN packets if they do not have VPN routes?
a) They forward based upon the LSP label.
b) They forward based upon the VPN label.
c) They forward based upon the MP-BGP next hop.
d) They forward based upon a routing table lookup of the IP address.
10. Layer 3 overlay VPN technologies are?
a) Frame relay
Answer: a, b, c
Answer: a, d
Answer: a, d
Answer: b, c
Note: If you find any error in these Cisco Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Edge Network Services (SPEDGE) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.