Before you write the Cisco CCNP Data Center (642-996) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These Cisco Certified Network Professional Data Center (DCUFD) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your Cisco 642-996 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium Cisco 642-996 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your Cisco Designing Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric (DCUFD) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
Cisco 642-996 (DCUFD) Sample Questions:
01. Which two options are the main operational limitations of data centers?
a) server consolidation
b) power and cooling
c) rack space
d) rack weight
02. Which three cloud deployments are based on the NIST classification?
a) virtual cloud
b) private cloud
c) open cloud
d) public cloud
e) cloud as a service
03. How is the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switch virtualized using VDCs?
a) Multiple switches join the same VDC and establish vPCs
b) A switch is divided into multiple VDCs
c) The switch is divided using multiple VLANs and VRFs
d) VDCs virtualize the switch on the hypervisor layer.
04. Which OSPF area type is most suitable for data center usage?
a) OSPF totally stubby area
b) OSPF not-so-stubby area
c) OSPF Area 0
d) OSPF virtual link
05. Which three options are phases of the data center design process?
a) assessment phase
b) fan-out phase
c) plan phase
d) verification phase
06. Where is the common Layer 2 termination point in data center networks?
a) data center core layer
b) data center aggregation layer
c) data center access layer
d) data center virtual access layer
07. Which protocol or solution provides default gateway redundancy?
08. What is the classic division of a hierarchical network?
b) management—policy control—policy enforcement
09. Which underlying technology does OTV require to establish an overlay link between two data centers?
a) IP multicast
10. What is the recommended mode for an access switch when designing a Cisco Unified Fabric deployment?
a) FCF mode
b) Fibre Channel switch mode
c) NPV mode
d) domain manager mode
Answer: b, c
Answer: b, c, d
Answer: a, c, d
Note: If you find any error in these Cisco Designing Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric (DCUFD) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on email@example.com.