Before you write the Juniper JNCIS Cloud (JN0-412) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These Juniper Networks Certified Specialist Cloud (JNCIS-Cloud) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your Juniper JN0-412 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium Juniper JN0-412 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your Juniper Cloud Specialist (JNCIS-Cloud) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
Juniper JN0-412 (JNCIS-Cloud) Sample Questions:
01. The Sandesh protocol enables which infrastructure model?
02. Which two types of data are collected by Contrail Analytics nodes?
a) system log messages
b) routing tables
c) Access Control Lists
d) flow statistics
03. According to Juniper Networks, where does the Contrail Cloud Platform align in the Network Functions Virtualization solution architecture?
a) virtualized network functions
b) Network Functions Virtualization
c) management and orchestration
d) Service Now management platform
04. What is needed to move compute resources between cloud environments?
a) orchestration software
b) data compression software
c) firewall software
d) load-balancing software
05. Your customer deletes a Contrail service instance VM directly from OpenStack. In this scenario, which statement is correct?
a) The service instance will be deleted from Contrail.
b) The VM will be deleted and Contrail will show the service instance as inactive.
c) Contrail will spawn a new service instance VM.
d) OpenStack will spawn a new service instance VM.
06. Creating a Contrail service chain requires the configuration of which three elements?
a) service policy
b) service template
c) service object
d) service network
e) service instance
07. Which statement is true regarding Virtual Network Functions (VNF)?
a) A VNF is implemented with virtual platforms.
b) A VNF requires an SDN controller for implementation.
c) A VNF is implemented with physical hardware platforms.
d) A VNF requires an SDN orchestrator for implementation.
08. A developer is logged into OpenStack and is trying to bring up a recently assigned project but is required at the identity source. Which log file should you review to identity this problem?
09. In which format are the result displayed when browsing with the contrail Analytics API?
c) plain text
10. Which mechanism creates unique tenants within OpenStack?
Answer: a, d
Answer: a, b, e
Note: If you find any error in these Juniper Cloud Specialist (JNCIS-Cloud) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on email@example.com.