A great way to start the NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer - Data Protection (NCIE-Data Protection Specialist) preparation is to begin by properly appreciating the role that syllabus and study guide play in the NetApp NS0-526 certification exam. This study guide is an instrument to get you on the same page with NetApp and understand the nature of the NetApp NCIE Data Protection exam.
Our team of experts has composed this NetApp NS0-526 exam preparation guide to provide the overview about NetApp Implementation Engineer Data Protection Specialist exam, study material, sample questions, practice exam and ways to interpret the exam objectives to help you assess your readiness for the NetApp NCIE-Data Protection Specialist exam by identifying prerequisite areas of knowledge. We recommend you to refer the simulation questions and practice test listed in this guide to determine what type of questions will be asked and the level of difficulty that could be tested in the NetApp NCIE Data Protection certification exam.
NetApp NS0-526 Exam Overview:
|Implementation Engineer Data Protection Specialist|
|Exam Number||NS0-526 NCIE-Data Protection Specialist|
|Exam Price||$150 USD|
|Number of Questions||60|
ONTAP Data Protection Administration (ILT)
ONTAP MetroCluster Installation (ILT)
ONTAP Data Protection Fundamentals (WBT)
|Exam Registration||PEARSON VUE|
|Sample Questions||NetApp NS0-526 Sample Questions|
|Practice Exam||NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer - Data Protection Practice Test|
NetApp NS0-526 Exam Topics:
|NetApp Replication Technology||
- Describe how NetApp replication technology works.
- Demonstrate how high-availability configurations work.
- Describe the difference between synchronous and asynchronous replication.
|Planning Data Protection Implementation||
- Describe data protection solutions.
- Demonstrate how to apply guidelines and use NetApp tools.
- Describe the implementation steps for application- and virtualization-specific workloads, including Snapshot retention policies.
- Demonstrate how to develop a course of action to recover customer data after a disaster.
- Describe how to implement security related to data protection.
- Describe how to plan for Data Protection in the data fabric.
|Configuring Data Protection Software||
- Describe how to configure SnapCenter, Snapshots, SnapMirror policies, or MetroCluster.
- Describe which tool to use to set up and manage storage and schedule policies.
|Operating Data Protection Deployments||
- Demonstrate how to back up or restore data.
- Demonstrate how to locate or protect unprotected volumes.
- Describe how to use orchestratration for failover and failback application servers.
- Describe how to monitor primary or secondary storage capacities.
- Describe how to use external NetApp or third-party backup and recovery solutions.
- Describe how to verify that backup and replication jobs are up-to-date.
- Demonstrate how to validate that a backup can be restored.
- Describe strategies for implementing NetApp data protection products in the data fabric.
- Demonstrate how to calculate transfer time based on the customer's available bandwidth or latency distance for NetApp data protection products.
- Describe storage efficiency for data protection.
- Demonstrate automation policies for managing volume capacity.
- Describe monitoring or reporting concepts.
NetApp NCIE-Data Protection Specialist Exam Description:
The NS0-526 exam includes 60 test questions, with an allotted time of 1-1/2 hours to complete. In countries where English is not the native language, candidates for whom English is not their first language will be granted a 30-minute extension to the allotted examination completion time.