01. Which NetApp technology would you use to physically separate non-routable SnapMirror network traffic?
b) cluster peer encryption
d) broadcast domains
02. A customer that is running 100% SAN workloads wants to begin tiering cold data from their AFF ONTAP-based systems using a FabricPool. Using NetApp best practices, what should be configured to accomplish this task?
a) Azure cool Blob storage
b) NetApp StorageGRID
c) Amazon S3 Glacier
d) NetApp Element
You are asked to restore a volume with a Snapshot copy from last month. The administrator noticed that there are only three weeks of snapshots, even though the retention is set to one year.
Referring to the exhibit, what would be the reason for this result?
a) Snapshots were transferred by SnapMirror.
b) Snapshot Autodelete is enabled.
c) The Fabric Pool tiering policy is set to Snapshot only.
d) Volume autosize is set to grow or shrink.
04. After deploying two new AFF A250 clusters that will be SnapMirror destinations for each other, the customer wants replication traffic to be encrypted in flight.
In this scenario, which statement is correct?
a) SnapMirror encryption is enabled by default on each cluster peer relationship.
b) Enable SnapMirror encryption on each storage W peer relationship.
c) Set a complex passphrase on the cluster peer relationship.
d) SnapMirror encryption is enabled by default on each storage MO peer relationship.
05. Which NetApp technology helps to protect against ransomware attacks?
c) NetApp Volume Encryption
d) NetApp Aggregate Encryption
06. You have an AFF A220 cluster in your main data center and a FAS2720 cluster that uses ONTAP 9.8 at a second data center on the same campus. You must ensure maximum data availability for the data center.
In this scenario, which ONTAP solution do you implement?
a) a SnapMirror relationship with an update interval of one minute
b) an SVM-DR relationship with identity preserve disabled for your SVMs
c) an SVM-DR relationship with identity preserve enabled for your SVMs n
d) a SnapMirror Synchronous relationship between AFF and FAS
07. You are asked to create application-consistent Snapshot copies of VM guests that are running in your VMware environment that have datastores from an ONTAP 9.8 AFF cluster.
What is required to accomplish this task?
a) Virtual Storage Console
b) SnapCenter Software
c) ONTAP System Manager
d) Active IQ Unified Manager
08. You want to verify some data in an active volume; however, the verification process makes changes to the data. You must now verify the integrity of your data without disturbing the active file system.
In this scenario, which NetApp technology would be used?
09. A customer is performing an ONTAP upgrade while an active SnapMirror transfer is occurring.
After the cluster node reboots, the SnapMirror subsystem reports the following error: -Failed to query transfer status. (Destination is in an invalid transfer state) (Checkpoint data is invalid. (Invalid restart checkpoint provided to SnapDiff. Please deletethis checkpoint and restart the transfer.)
Which two solutions would solve this issue?
a) Delete the old relationship and recreate and initialize a new SnapMirror relationship.
b) Issue a hard abort of the current transfer and start a new update.
c) Reestablish a peering relationship between the two clusters in the SnapMirror relationship to restart the transfer.
d) Update the SnapMirror relationship with a new relationship label to transfer the invalid checkpoint data.
Referring to the exhibit, You have a MetroCluster IP solution that uses Cisco Nexus 3232C back-end switches for a maximum ISL distance of 700 km.
What is the maximum round trip ISL latency that is supported in this scenario?
a) 7 ms
b) 10 ms
c) 14 ms
d) 20 ms