Before you write the CWNP Wi-Fi Admin (CWNA-107) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These CWNP Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your CWNP CWNA-107 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium CWNP CWNA-107 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your CWNP Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
CWNP CWNA-107 (CWNA) Sample Questions:
01. In the U-NII-1 band, what is the center frequency of channel 40?
a) 5.2 GHz
b) 5.4 GHz
c) 5.8 GHz
d) 5.140 GHz
02. What are some of the negative effects of layer 2 retransmissions?
a) Decreased range
b) Excessive MAC sublayer overhead
c) Decreased latency
d) Increased latency
03. Which of the following statements are true?
a) When upfade occurs, the final received signal will be stronger than the original transmitted signal.
b) When downfade occurs, the final received signal will never be stronger than the original transmitted signal.
c) When upfade occurs, the final received signal will never be stronger than the original transmitted signal.
d) When downfade occurs, the final received signal will be stronger than the original transmitted signal.
04. What is the maximum power used by a PD Class 0 device?
a) 3.84 W
b) 6.49 W
c) 12.95 W
d) 15.4 W
05. Which of these encryption technologies have been cracked?
a) 64-bit WEP
d) 128-bit WEP
e) Wired Equivalent Privacy
06. The ratio between the maximum peak voltage and minimum voltage on a line is known as what?
a) Signal flux
b) Return loss
d) Signal incidents
07. What organization ensures interoperability of WLAN products?
d) Wi-Fi Alliance
08. Which of the following are examples of mobile office networking?
a) Construction-site offices
b) Temporary disaster-assistance office
c) Remote sales office
d) Temporary classrooms
09. Semidirectional antennas are often used for which of the following purposes?
a) Providing short-distance point-to-point communications
b) Providing long-distance point-to-point communications
c) Providing unidirectional coverage from an access point to clients in an indoor environment
d) Reducing reflections and the negative effects of multipath
10. What wireless security solutions are defined by Wi-Fi Protected Access?
a) Passphrase authentication
d) Dynamic WEP
Answer: b, d, e
Answer: b, c
Answer: a, d, e
Answer: a, b, d
Answer: a, c, d
Answer: a, c
Note: If you find any error in these CWNP Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.