01. Which two statements are correct regarding LDP-signaled Layer 2 circuits?
a) You must enable the Layer 2 VPN signaling NLRI.
b) You must configure the virtual circuit identifier.
c) You must specify the neighbor using the tunnel end-point IP address.
d) You must define a unique site-identifier value.
02. You have entered the show ospf route command and see routes with a metric type of EXT2. What does this indicate?
a) These routes are OSPF interarea routes.
b) These routes have been redistributed into OSPF and are using a Type 2 metric.
c) These routes are preferred over the same routes with an EXT1 metric.
d) These routes are OSPF intra-area routes.
03. As frames are processed by a switch, which statement is true about how the switch builds its MAC table?
a) The source addresses of the frames are associated with the inbound interface.
b) The source addresses of the frames are associated with the outbound interface.
c) The destination addresses of the frames are associated with the inbound interface.
d) The destination addresses of the frames are associated with the outbound interface.
04. Which protocol does wired Ethernet use to manage frame collisions?
a) IEEE 802.3 active monitoring
b) IEEE 802.5 active monitoring
c) carrier-sense multiple access with collision avoidance
d) carrier-sense multiple access with collision detection
05. What are three functions of a provider edge bridge when implementing provider bridging?
a) to forward frames based only on the S-VLAN tag
b) to encapsulate customer frames and append a C-VLAN tag
c) to forward IEEE 802.1Q frames to customers
d) to encapsulate customer frames using the IEEE 802.1ad format
e) to forward customer frames across a provider bridged network
06. Under which configuration hierarchy is a load-balancing policy applied?
a) [edit routing-options family inet]
b) [edit forwarding-options family inet]
c) [edit routing-options forwarding-table]
d) [edit forwarding-options forwarding-table]
07. Which statement describes the role of local preference in the BGP route selection process?
a) Local preference is evaluated early in the BGP route selection process and results in the route with the highest numerical local preference being selected.
b) Local preference is evaluated early in the BGP route selection process and results in the route with the lowest numerical local preference being selected.
c) Local preference is used to break ties when all other received BGP attributes are otherwise equal.
d) Local preference is sent by an EBGP speaker to a neighboring AS in an attempt to influence how the remote peer's traffic will ingress into your network.
08. From the [edit routing-options] hierarchy, which command correctly configures a default route that will use 126.96.36.199 as its primary next hop and 188.8.131.52 as its secondary next hop?
a) set static route 0/0 184.108.40.206 qualified-next-hop 220.127.116.11 pref 7
b) set static route 0/0 next-hop 18.104.22.168 secondary-next-hop 22.214.171.124 preference 7
c) set static route 0/0 next-hop [126.96.36.199 10.10.10.5] pref 7
d) set static route 0/0 next-hop 188.8.131.52 qualified-next-hop 184.108.40.206 preference 7
09. You have been asked to configure your Junos device for IPv6. Your addressing must be unique and the packets can travel only to the interface defined in your configuration. Which address type would be suited for these requirements?
10. Which two statements describe how areas make OSPF more scalable?
a) Areas reduce the resources necessary for SPF calculations.
b) Areas reduce the size of the link-state database.
c) Areas eliminate the need for type 7 LSAs in Area 0.
d) Areas eliminate LSA flooding in nonbackbone areas.