A great way to start the Hitachi Vantara Certified Specialist - NAS Solutions Architect preparation is to begin by properly appreciating the role that syllabus and study guide play in the Hitachi Vantara HCE-3210 certification exam. This study guide is an instrument to get you on the same page with Hitachi Vantara and understand the nature of the Hitachi Vantara NAS Solutions Architect exam.
Our team of experts has composed this Hitachi Vantara HCE-3210 exam preparation guide to provide the overview about Hitachi Vantara NAS Solutions Architect Specialist exam, study material, sample questions, practice exam and ways to interpret the exam objectives to help you assess your readiness for the Hitachi Vantara NAS Solutions Architect exam by identifying prerequisite areas of knowledge. We recommend you to refer the simulation questions and practice test listed in this guide to determine what type of questions will be asked and the level of difficulty that could be tested in the Hitachi Vantara NAS Solutions Architect certification exam.
Hitachi Vantara HCE-3210 Exam Overview:
|NAS Solutions Architect Specialist|
|Exam Number||HCE-3210 NAS Solutions Architect|
|Exam Price||$225 USD|
|Number of Questions||60|
|Recommended Training||THE1977 Hitachi Vantara Architect - Hitachi NAS Platform course (6h vILT)|
|Exam Registration||PEARSON VUE|
|Sample Questions||Hitachi Vantara HCE-3210 Sample Questions|
|Practice Exam||Hitachi Vantara Certified Specialist - NAS Solutions Architect Practice Test|
Hitachi Vantara HCE-3210 Exam Topics:
|Understanding NAS environments, concepts and technologies||
- Describe the hardware media-type requirements for integration of a NAS Platform.
- Describe Hitachi best practices for SAN and DAS storage-port configurations.
- Describe the NAS Platform storage pool concepts.
- Describe the NAS Platform file-system concepts.
- Describe file-system architectures and access protocols.
- Demonstrate how to integrate a NAS Platform solution with SMB and/or NFS authentication services.
- Demonstrate how the Enterprise Virtual Server allows integration of a NAS Platform solution with separate domains.
- Identify Ethernet switch infrastructure requirements for integration of a NAS Platform.
- Describe file tiering concepts using data migrator in a NAS Platform.
|Understanding the customer's business requirements and assessing the environment||
- Describe the relevant business related information to be collected from the customer prior to architecting a solution.
- Describe the process to size a NAS Platform storage solution to meet the customer's performance requirements.
- Describe relevant configuration information to be collected when using existing storage systems in a new NAS Platform solution.
- Demonstrate knowledge of NAS Platform software licenses and bundles to meet the solution requirements.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the impact of microcode upgrades on a NAS Platform solution.
|Solution design best practices||
- Describe scalability requirements when designing a NAS Platform solution.
- Describe storage-capacity planning requirements when designing a NAS Platform solution.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Fibre Channel storage array performance when sizing and designing a NAS Platform solution.
- For NAS Platform, describe how to design and configure system drives, storage pools, file systems, and enterprise virtual servers.
- Demonstrate how to design an Ethernet network infrastructure solution for a NAS Platform.
- Identify design considerations when using anti-virus software with NAS Platform.
- Describe NAS Platform model-dependent differences when designing a solution.
- Demonstrate ability to assess the customer infrastructure to identify potential points of contention in a consolidation scenario.
- Demonstrate how to architect a NAS Platform solution for a migration/consolidation scenario.
- Demonstrate how to design a disaster-resilient cluster.
|Designing a Hitachi NAS Platform data protection solution for single or multi-site environments.||
- Demonstrate how to architect a NAS Platform solution using snapshot technology.
- Demonstrate how to architect a NAS Platform solution using file replication technology.
- Demonstrate how to architect a NAS Platform solution using object-based replication technology.
- Demonstrate how to architect a NAS Platform solution using array-based replication technology.
- Demonstrate how to design a NAS Platform solution for a site failover
- Demonstrate how to integrate a NAS Platform solution with backup-and-restore software.
- Demonstrate how to select the appropriate replication technology.
- Demonstrate how to architect a NAS Platform stretched-cluster using global-active device.
|Understanding Hitachi NAS Platform system management tools||
- Describe the NAS Platform management and administration tools.
- Demonstrate how to integrate NAS Platform with storage management and monitoring tools.
Hitachi Vantara NAS Solutions Architect Exam Description:
This test is designed for Hitachi Vantara employees and partners who architect Hitachi NAS Platform solutions and develop proposals. The test will validate that the successful candidate has knowledge and skills in assessing, planning and designing solutions proposals that meet the business needs of Hitachi Vantara customers. This includes strong knowledge of the NAS Platform products and solutions portfolio, how systems integrate into customer environments, and how they can best satisfy the customers' needs and meet their expectations. This test covers NAS Platform models 30x0 and 4000 and accompanying management software.