01. Which two methods to discover a controller does a MAP attempt when it boots up?
a) if Ethernet is disconnected, it attempts to connect wirelessly using AWPP.
b) If Ethernet and wireless are available, it attempts to discover only via Ethernet.
c) if only wireless is available and it is configured as a MAP, it does not attempt to connect to a WLC.
d) If Ethernet and wireless are available, it uses Ethernet first. If it cannot connect via Ethernet, then it chooses wireless.
e) If Ethernet is disconnected, it attempts to connect wirelessly using the configured DHCP option.
02. You have just added a new MSE to Prime Infrastructure and want to synchronize the MSE with your 5508 WLC. which is located behind a firewall in a DMZ. You notice that NMSP messages are failing between the two devices. What traffic needs to be allowed on the Firewall to ensure the MSE and WLC can communicate using NMSP?
a) UDP 16113
b) TCP 1613
c) TCP 16113
03. A network engineer is configuring QoS and sees a DSCP value of 40. To which CoS value will this be mapped?
04. On which AP radio or radios is Cisco WGB association supported?
a) 2.4 GHz only
b) 2.4 or 5 GHz only
c) 2.4, 5, or 4.9 GHz
d) 5 GHz only
05. A customer has implemented a N+1 high availability plan in a multistory building. All APs on odd numbered floors are set as primary to WLC-A and all APs on even numbered floors are set as primary to WLC-8. Which two problems are likely to arise from this design?
a) inconsistent CleanAir data due to multiple WLCs
b) floor-to-floor bleed-through that causes intercontroller roaming delays
c) AVC inconsistency due to multiple mobility group members
d) legacy device compatibility with multiple WLC configuration that causes disconnects
e) unpredictable AP loading during a WLC failure
06. What are two functions of the RAP in a mesh network?
a) It provides a wired connection for the wireless mesh APs.
b) It adds capacity and resilience to a mesh area.
c) it creates a centralized management location for the mesh network.
d) it reduces the hop count to the wireless network that is connected to the edge.
e) it routes traffic from the wireless mesh to the wired network.
07. A client reports that video is not streaming. The administrator determines the client is connecting at a data rate of 12 Mbps and is trying to stream to a valid multicast address on the network. What three items should the administrator check next to troubleshoot the issue?
a) IGMP snooping is turned off because the client cannot request to join a group, only access points can.
b) Video-stream for the multicast video is configured in the controller.
c) WLAN has been set for a QoS value of Platinum.
d) WLAN has been configured to allow multicast-direct to work correctly and multicastdirect has been enabled globally.
e) WLAN has been set for a QoS value of Gold.
f) RTSP is used to stream the video due to wireless multicast not using acknowledgements.
08. Which network is connected by default when connecting to the unused Ethernet port of a MAP?
a) the native VLAN that the MAP is connected to
b) the VLAN that is associated with WLAN number 1 in the WLC
c) the native VLAN that the WLC is connected to
d) the VLAN that is associated with the SSID that the MAPs are communicating on
09. A network engineer observes a spike in controller CPU overhead and overall network utilization after enabling multicast on a controller with 500 APs. What feature is necessary to correct the issue?
a) controller IGMP snooping
b) unicast AP Multicast Mode
c) broadcast forwarding
d) multicast AP Multicast Mode
10. CMX Facebook WiFi can allow access to the network before authentication. Which two of the following options are available?
a) Allow all the traffic before authentication and intercept HTTPs only.
b) Allow HTTP traffic only before authentication and block all the traffic.
c) Allow SNMP traffic only before authentication and block all the traffic.
d) Allow all the traffic before authentication and intercept HTTP only.
e) Allow HTTPs traffic only before authentication and block all other traffic.