01. Which statements correctly define Policy ID and policy Sequence number for firewall policies?
a) A policy sequence number defines the order in which rules are processed.
b) A policy ID number is required to modify a firewall policy from the CLI.
c) A policy ID number changes when policies are re-ordered.
d) A policy sequence number reflects the number of objects used in the firewall policy.
02. If you've lost your password for the admin account on your FortiGate, how can you reset it?
a) Hard reboot the FortiGate. Click Reset Password on the login window.
b) Hard reboot the FortiGate. Run the execute reset-password command from the CLI.
c) Hard reboot the FortiGate. Through the local console, interrupt the boot loader by pressing any key and then log in as maintainer. Enter the CLI commands required to set the password for the admin account.
d) Hard reboot the FortiGate. Through the local console, once the FortiGate is booted up, log in as maintainer. Enter the CLI commands to set the password for the admin account.
03. Which statements are true regarding the By Sequence view for firewall policies?
a) Does not show the source interface column
b) Is still available even when the any interface is being used in one J or more firewall policies
c) Lists firewall policies primarily by their policy sequence number
d) Is disabled if any firewall policy has its status set to disable
04. What is the purpose of setting a Role for an interface?
a) It defines the configuration settings available for the interface.
b) It provides an alias for the interface. Firewall policies show the interface with this alias.
c) It creates a new interface on FortiGate, such as link aggregation.
d) It reserves the interface for management.
05. Which of the following protocols can you use for secure administrative access to a FortiGate?
06. What statement is true regarding the Service setting in a firewall policy?
a) it is optional to add a service in a firewall policy.
b) It matches the traffic by port number.
c) Only one service object can be added to the firewall policy.
d) Administrators cannot create custom services objects.
07. Which FortiGate feature sends real-time queries to the FortiGuard Distribution Network (FDN)?
a) Web filtering
08. How are the application control signatures updated on a FortiGate device?
a) By running the application control auto-learning feature.
b) Through FortiGuard updates.
c) By upgrading the FortiOS firmware to a newer release.
d) By clicking Update Signatures in the application control profile.
09. Which FortiGate interface does source device type enable device detection on?
a) All interfaces of FortiGate
b) Destination interface of the firewall policy only
c) Source interface of the firewall policy only
d) Both source interface and destination interface of the firewall policy
10. What criteria does FortiGate use to match traffic to a firewall policy?
a) Source and destination interfaces
b) Logging settings
c) Security profiles
d) Network services