01. Which statements are true regarding the By Sequence view for firewall policies?
a) Does not show the source interface column
b) Is still available even when the any interface is being used in one J or more firewall policies
c) Lists firewall policies primarily by their policy sequence number
d) Is disabled if any firewall policy has its status set to disable
02. What is the purpose of enabling LEARN as the Action on a firewall policy?
a) It monitors a specific firewall policy and a report provides recommendations for that firewall policy
b) It creates learning logs on a global level
c) It compiles security feature activity from various security-related logs, such as virus and attack logs
d) It captures data across all traffic and security vectors and generates learning logs and a report with recommendations
03. Which statements are true regarding configuring FortiGate as DNS server?
a) FortiGate can be configured to forward all queries to an external DNS server.
b) When configured as non-recursive, it relays unresolvable queries to an external DNS server.
c) It is enabled per interface.
d) The DNS database cannot be shared between multiple configured interfaces.
04. If you've lost your password for the admin account on your FortiGate, how can you reset it?
a) Hard reboot the FortiGate. Click Reset Password on the login window.
b) Hard reboot the FortiGate. Run the execute reset-password command from the CLI.
c) Hard reboot the FortiGate. Through the local console, interrupt the boot loader by pressing any key and then log in as maintainer. Enter the CLI commands required to set the password for the admin account.
d) Hard reboot the FortiGate. Through the local console, once the FortiGate is booted up, log in as maintainer. Enter the CLI commands to set the password for the admin account.
05. Which of the following are valid actions for static URL filtering?
06. What must be selected in the Source field of a firewall policy?
a) At least one source user or user group object
b) At least one address object
c) At least one device object
d) At least one source user, one source device, and one source address object
07. How are the application control signatures updated on a FortiGate device?
a) By running the application control auto-learning feature.
b) Through FortiGuard updates.
c) By upgrading the FortiOS firmware to a newer release.
d) By clicking Update Signatures in the application control profile.
08. Which statements correctly define Policy ID and policy Sequence number for firewall policies?
a) A policy sequence number defines the order in which rules are processed.
b) A policy ID number is required to modify a firewall policy from the CLI.
c) A policy ID number changes when policies are re-ordered.
d) A policy sequence number reflects the number of objects used in the firewall policy.
09. You have enabled a web filter security profile in a firewall policy to log all blocked websites. What options do you have to either actively or passively monitor these logs?
a) Alert Message console
b) FortiView menu
c) Alert email
d) Monitor menu
10. Which FortiGate feature sends real-time queries to the FortiGuard Distribution Network (FDN)?
a) Web filtering